Welcome to 4tickethelp.com
TRUSTED LAWYERS IN MICHIGAN - We will fight to protect your rights. . We provide our valued clients with full personalized service from start to finish. Call 844-485-8457 (844-4tkt-hlp) for a free consultation and price quotation.
Proven Results and 22 YEARS Experience
Our firm takes all cases seriously whether it's as minor as failing to signal or as serious as reckless endangerment. Hiring the right defense lawyer can help or hinder the outcome dramatically.
Everyone should seek counsel regarding:
- DUI Allegations
- Traffic Offenses
- Criminal Charges
- Family Law Disputes
- Expungments (Remove Convictions)
If you're interested in obtaining local representation, you will find our firm's rates beat the competition. With a client-focused, individual case by case basis approach, Glenn McCandliss' Law Firm works hard to defend the right of eveyone who requests our support.
- I am a college student planning to attend graduate school and received a ticket for leaving the scene of a property damage accident. I hired Mr. McCandliss who appeared with me at the arraignment asserted my innocence, obtained a personal bond, reset court hearings to accommodate my school schedule then, after a several hours of meetings with the prosecutor, negotiated a favorable resolution of the case including dismissal of the misdemeanor, which is very important to me and my future career. I would recommend that anyone who gets a ticket consult Mr McCandliss. M.M., Bloomfield, MI.
– After receiving two tickets in Grosse Pointe Farms, I figured I didn’t have a chance. After calling Attorney McCandliss, he reassured me there was a good chance he could preserve my driving record. After one trip to court, Mr. McCandliss obtained very favorable results for me. ~Y. Algiery, Canton, MI
– I called Attorney McCandliss after receiving 3 tickets in Romulus. I had heard that Romulus was a tough court, so I was quite discouraged. After two trips to court, two tickets were dismissed altogether and the third was reduced to a non-abstactable double parking ticket. ~ C. Haag, Northville, Michigan.
– I called Mr. McCandliss when issued a possession of marijuana ticket. I was very concerned about a misdemeanor as I was graduating from College and would be seeking employment. Attorney McCandliss met with me right away. After 3 trips to court, he was able to get the charge dismissed. ~G. Jones, Warren, Michigan
– I received a Failure to Yield resulting in an Accident. I called around and found that Attorney McCandliss was not only the most reasonable but sounded the most competent. After one trip to Court, the charge was dropped to a non-reportable civil infraction bearing only a fine. ~J Malone, Northville, MI.
- I was charged with failure to stop and clear distance which resulted in an accident. I called Attorney McCandliss and he met with me right away. Not only did he set my mind at ease, he delivered. I ended up with impeding traffic, carrying only a fine. No points! -G. Balev
- I was charged with a Misdemeanor involving an accident. I met with Attorney McCandliss and hired him on the spot. The very first court appearance, he was able to get my case dismissed. I would recommend Mr. McCandliss to all my family and friends. -T. Tabcynski
- I hired Mr. McCandliss to represent me on a Drunk Driving charge. Mr. McCandliss represented me diligently and my case was dismissed completely. I would recommend Mr. McCandliss to represent anyone similarly charged. ~Andre L. Ypsilanti, Michigan
- I called Mr. McCandliss' office today regarding an outstanding bench warrant from an old Driving While License Suspended (DWLS) charge. Mr. McCandliss met me at the courthouse the same day, filed an appearance, got the case called, appeared before the judge and had the warrant set aside. I was able to get my license from the Secretary of State the next day. I was very impressed by his services and told him that he is the #1 traffic lawyer by Google in Southeast Michigan. Kyle C., Van Buren
- I found Mr. McCandliss through his website and hired him to represent me on two traffic matters in Ann Arbor and Pontiac. Being an attorney myself, I was hesitant to hire an attorney and initially chose to represent myself, which was not pleasant. After Mr. McCandliss came into the cases, I was very impressed by his knowledge and get-it-done approach to getting the matters resolved. Through his impressive negotiation skills, I was able to have most of the matters dismissed. I highly recommend Mr. McCandliss' traffic representation services to everyone. Leo J., Ann Arbor
Call us at 844-485-8457 (844-4tkt-hlp) and we can help you.